Writing advice

TheInconceivable1
hey I've been trying to write a midevil based book like Batson for sum time now and on like the 4th try im about 6 tousand words in. I dont think I have a problem with word choice or anyhting like that (I do however have a problem with grammer and spelling) but as of right now I have like no plan what soever and I'm wondering if I'm commiting writers suicide. Also if I am, how do I not die. Thanks for the help : )

Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: Writing advice

FireLily
oo! nice! I love writing Fantasy.... *looks off into the distance wistfully* I would love to see some of your works! I am also a writer... but not a published one, Lol.
Hello! I'm your typical fantasy writer.... and reader!
Of Mr. Batson's books, I've read:
Dreamtreaders
one and a half of The Berinfell Prophecies
The Door Within
two and a half of The Isle Chronicles

I also love cats.... so.... :3

Re: Writing advice

TheInconceivable1
Well this forum isn't dead! at least not quite yet XD Its just in a coma! I'm glad you joined! its exciting to get some new people on the phantom pen! but, as to getting some feedback from Batson *sighes* unlikely. I've tried, even posted when he was online, but he doesn't seem to want to respond...