Writing advice

TheInconceivable1
hey I've been trying to write a midevil based book like Batson for sum time now and on like the 4th try im about 6 tousand words in. I dont think I have a problem with word choice or anyhting like that (I do however have a problem with grammer and spelling) but as of right now I have like no plan what soever and I'm wondering if I'm commiting writers suicide. Also if I am, how do I not die. Thanks for the help : )

Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."