Will there be a big difference between the old and new Sword in the Stars and The Errant King?

Will there be a big difference between the old and new Sword in the Stars and The Errant King?

StriderIsTheCoolest
I was just wondering because I had gotten Sword in the Stars and The Errant King some time ago and when I saw that post on your blog about re-releasing them, I was wondering if I should get the re-released books.

Re: Will there be a big difference between the old and new Sword in the Stars and The Errant King?

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
The new versions of Sword in the Stars and The Errant King have been painstakingly revised by me personally and professionally edited. There's new cover art, new interior design, and thousands of new words. These books will be the "Official" first two books of the series. I hope that helps some.