Venom and Song Accident

FireLily
well... I don't know if it was Mr. Batson writing this part, or if it was Mr. Hopper, but there has been a typo! It happened when the seven lords were in Whitehall, specifically in the training room, when they had to do that obstacle course in the dark. There was a zip line which they had to go down and, since Jimmy is my favorite character, I noticed that he went down the zip line twice. It's not a horrible typo, but I just noticed it. another thing is that Jimmy was supposed to only say yes and no in the test, but he said other words than that.... And I don't think Jett looked to see if that boulder he moved was blue, but, then again, I could've just not noticed something in the book that let them be able to do these..? I just thought I would let Mr. Batson know.... If he still comes on this forum.....

Endurance and Victory!
Never alone!
Anchor first, anchor deep!
Hello there!
I'm a girl of many fandoms.
I have aspirations to make my own fandoms... with stories I mean.
I am an animator, and I plan to go into the Christian Movie Industry.
I love Wayne Thomas Batson's books, and also the books by Bryan Davis.
I also love Star Wars, Narnia, LotR, Marvel, and any Disney movie with animals in it uwu

Re: Venom and Song Accident

Winraven Amberglade
Hey, FireLily! First off, welcome to The Phantom Pen! :D  Also, ohmygoodness yes, I have seen these typos too! They're not really horrible typos, but they are kinda funny. XD  Holy cow! Wait, did you say that Jimmy is your favorite?! Eeek! My sister and I absolutely LOVE Jimmy also! :D  I like you already! Huh, I didn't notice that part when he went down twice, but seeing it now, yes, I totally see that.  Though I thought maybe it wasn't like that.  Cause I get that part where he gets down the zipline and tells them Grimwarden is there.  Are you referring to the other part after that? The one that says "Jimmy went by himself as Tommy insisted that Autumn not go alone."  At first, I just thought that it was talking about how Jimmy went by himself before all the others, but I see what you're talking about now.  How that could be confusing.  And yes, I thought it was funny that Jimmy was saying other things when he was supposed to just say "yes" and "no".  I would just be reading and saying stuff like, "You're not supposed to be talking, Jimmy.  How is Grimwarden letting you get away with this? Ah, whatever, let Jimmy talk.  It's too late for him to go back now."

Are you just reading The Berinfell Prophecies for the first time and noticing this? Or is it after rereading it again? Cause there are more typos or things Mr. Batson and Mr. Hopper forgot they had in there too, and they just crack me up sometimes. :)

Re: Venom and Song Accident

FireLily
Jimmy is the best!

Lol, this is the first time XD I'm a writer so I get super observant sometimes... Lol

really? what are the other times?

Winraven Amberglade
Haha, thanks.  I've actually been caught up in reading Mr. Batson's books, that I never got to finish Lord of the Rings yet.  Exactly! Jimmy is the best! The other typo part that really stands out in my mind is when they are at Moonhollow, and they're in the bonds and shackles from the Gnomes.  So Johnny has orbs around his hands because of his fire, and even Jett wasn't able to break them.  So Johnny still has his hands encased, right? But then about the page after that it says "Autumn and Johnny stared at each other.  She held out her hand.  Johnny took it." Hmm, what's wrong with that sentence? XD  I think it's hilarious cause I'm picturing...well, I don't really know what, lol.

I love Wayne Thomas Batson's books, and also the books by Bryan Davis.
I also love Star Wars, Narnia, LotR, Marvel, and any Disney movie with animals in it uwu

Re: Venom and Song Accident

Winraven Amberglade
XD  Eww, I'd rather not think about that, LOL!