Tips on Becoming a Writer?

Autumn Meadowlark
Hello, Sir Wayne.
I'm a young teen who loves to write, and I was wondering if you had any tips on how to become a published writer, how to write well, that sort of thing. And also, how do you weave Christianity into your books without it being so blatantly obvious that non-Christians want to read it? I'd also like to use Christianity into my stories, but I'm not sure how to balance that with the story.

Re: Tips on Becoming a Writer?

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
Hi, Autumn! I have tons of ideas on the issues you've asked about. In fact, I've written a great many articles on those and other writing subjects. You can check them all out here:

http://enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com/search/label/Writing%20Tips

Re: Tips on Becoming a Writer?

Autumn Meadowlark
Cool. Thanks!

Re: Tips on Becoming a Writer?

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
You are very welcome. Did you visit the writing tips pages? Anything useful for you?