The Return of Wayne Thomas Batson.

HoppyTaco
About 5 years ago, I was lucky enough to stumble upon The Door Within trilogy at a GoodWill. All the books were there, and I bought them really cheap. I had no idea who Wayne Thomas Batson was, but after reading those first books, I was hooked. I bought both Isle of Swords and Isle of Fire, and shortly after A Sword in the Stars and The Errant King. Waiting for Mirror of Souls, I bought his new series, the Dreamtreaders, and laughed as each one listed 'Mirror of Souls' as a published book in the list of other books Batson has written. I have yet to purchase the Berinfell Prophecies or Ghost, along with the Isle mash-up. I've been waiting patiently for Mirror of Souls. He promised it back in 2015, then in 2016, and now in 2017. The Forsaken Continent was said to come out last month. It hasn't.

I'm not saying Wayne Thomas Batson is a liar. I'm not saying I'm removing him from my favorite author. I understand he has a lot going on right now. I just wish he wouldn't promise us something multiple times and not deliver.

So please, find some way to release the books soon. Please return to releasing your legendary books.