The Final Storm Scene

Autumn Meadowlark
This post was updated on .
Hi, Sir Wayne. :)
I love the Door Within series. They're awesome. However, in The Final Storm there's a spot where things are massively overlooked. At the end of chapter 28, "A Superior Foe?" when Aidan runs into Antoinette. How did he not recognize her? I didn't think she was wearing her helmet, so her hair would have been a dead giveaway, and if she were wearing a helmet then wouldn't he still have recognized Daughter of Light? Or her Alleble armor that Zabed had commented on before? In any event he wouldn't have been preparing to kill her before she noticed who he was.
It was just something I noticed the last time I was reading them, and I figured I'd point it out.

-Autumn