Release date?

Andenulus
Do you have a release date for The Mirror of Souls yet? I believe the most recent one was Christmas season, which is nearly upon us.

Re: Release date?

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
FINALLY, finally, I have reverted all rights for the DSA from the publisher, back to me. My plan is to release the new versions of Sword in the Stars AND Errant King prior to Christmas. Mirror of Souls will be early in the New Year.

Re: Release date?

Andenulus
I haven't missed the release yet have I?  Keep us updated.

Re: Release date?

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
I'm hoping to release Mirror of Souls this summer. :-D

Re: Release date?

Matthew
WHEN IS MIRROR OF SOULS COMING OUT!?!?!?!?! I have been waiting many years for the series to continue!

Re: Release date?

Ariel Evershield
I have to agree with you, Mathew. Even though I own both books now, and my sister has read through them and ranted on and on about them to me, I've held off actually finishing the second because I don't want to go through the agony of having to wait for book 3 afterwards.....
Hello there! It's Shay from the Elven Padawan podcast and blog! :D
https://elvenpadawan.wordpress.com/