Random Questions

Logophilic
Whatever happened to Rigby's top hat? Also, what do the authorities think of Rigby'so new sculpture?

Re: Random Questions

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
I'm not actually sure. lol

Re: Random Questions

Pastor Steve
Hi Wayne! I had a quick question. Caleb's link is down. What is the last name of your cover artist and how can we contact him these days?
Thanks,
Steve

Re: Random Questions

Autumn Meadowlark
Where did the Karakurian Chamber get its name?

Re: Random Questions

Pastor Steve
Dear Wayne,

My Son Zachary got first place at the reading fair for his display board based on Dreamtreaders! He has passed along your name and now his friend Aaron is enjoying the Door Within trilogy. I'm so glad there are good books that Christian teens can sink their spiritual "teeth" into.

Blessings,

Pastor Steve Scott
Cooperstown, ND
Zachary's display board for school