Novel Praises

Berf_Wraith
I just have to say that it has only been a few days since I got my hands on the first book of The Dark Sea Annals, and I have not been able to put it down! I have been introduced into yet another great world where sword fighting and magical creatures abound... Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the right time, but when I ponder on it more I accept the fact that I probably would not have lived past 10 years old when these stories would of seemed closer to fact than fiction!
I was also extremely lucky to find the book at the Author's, Wayne Thomas Batson, own stand at a Home Schooling convention here in Orlando, Florida where I currently reside! What an inspiring quote he wrote to me in the book I bought; "Seek the Maker of the Stars!" Even though I love to live in these stories/books, I am reminded by quotes like this one that I have my own great story and family here on earth, and the Lord has great things planned for each of us!
Praises for this great story and priases for the Christian base Mr. Batson portrays in life!
*steps down from the soapbox*
Just wanted to share some good words towards the maker of this fantasy world I am currently having so much fun spending my spare time in!
The floor is open for anyone else that would like to add

Berf_Wraith
"Seek the Maker of the Stars!" -Wayne Thomas Batson

Re: Novel Praises

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
I am truly honored by your kind words. Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you at FPEA this spring!

Re: Novel Praises

Berf_Wraith
Of course! The books are very well written for sure! I am now on Book 2 of the Dark Sea Annals and I am completely absorbed in the story! Thanks for the good reads, and I will be on the lookout for Book 3!

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:03 AM, WayneThomasBatson [via The Phantom Pen] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am truly honored by your kind words. Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you at FPEA this spring!

http://the-phantom-pen.1127394.n5.nabble.com/Novel-Praises-tp53p57.html
To unsubscribe from Novel Praises, click here.
NAML

"Seek the Maker of the Stars!" -Wayne Thomas Batson