Mirror of Souls {Theories}

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
If you've read Sword in the Stars and The Errant King, what do you think will happen in book 3, Mirror of Souls?"

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

B_Wheaton7
Well, I'm HOPING that Alastair isn't actually dead...but seeing as my favorite characters always die, I'm not overly hopeful. Beyond that, something along the lines of the survivors of the last book hopefully rallying together in some way or another. It's been like two or three years since I've read them, and I'm waiting for the new release to reread, so I've probably forgotten a decent bit and will have more thoughts after reading them again. I'm also hoping the little guy from the first book who wasn't allowed to compete in the Halfainan competition (I forget his name) shows up again at some point...he seemed important somehow, but maybe I'm totally off.

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
You mean the little guy who got shot in the bum and fell out of the tree?

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

B_Wheaton7
Yes, that is the one! (There might have been something else that happened there, but seeing as I haven't read that one in like three years I can't totally recall).

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

Sir Gavinski
I am thinking that while Loch and co. are traveling and regrouping they find some previously unknown people that decide to ally with them.

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
That little guy is Carvel Ploddington. Who knows, you may meet him again.

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
Cool theory. Let's just say...wait, I can't give that away!

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

residentmotherhen
It's been a good two years give or take since I've read them, so my memory is kinda questionable on the who's who and such, but I remember wanting to know more of the back story of that female tavern keeper that took in the kids, (she really tickled my curiosity and seems like she might be rather important,) wanting to see more of the legendary blades, and having a niggling feeling that that elder's little sister that disappeared, (I forget his name, I'm so sorry,) was still out there somewhere and would come into play later on.

Wow, I really need to go back and reread these. Again. ;)

Oh and Fred! I must have more Fred. I feel like he probably knows/has seen so much important stuff that would be phenomenally useful to know, but doesn't even think of sharing. Silly fellow.

Re: Mirror of Souls {Theories}

Stephen Trent
Warning if you don't want to know what happens in the 2nd book don't read this.
What happens to the Willowfolk whistle when Alastair dies?