Important notice to all fellow Batfans

Ariel Evershield
Dear fellow Phantom Penners,
There is a rumor circulating that Sir Wayne Thomas Batson, famed author of many epic fantasies, has disappeared! Details surrounding this occurance are unknown, though there are whisperings of his secret identity as an Elf of Allyra has finally been too much for him to contain, and he has returned to his home world.
This is a call for any fellow Elves, Glimpses, Pirates, Protectors of the Dream, or paranormal investigators to search for Sir Batson, and use any means that they may have to let him know that his presence in this world in sorely missed, his absence is mourned, and if there be any way for him to return to Earth, his tribe from this world would rejoice unendingly.

Sir Batson, if you happen to be reading this: know that your fans are missing you, praying for you always, and hoping you will return soon.
Remember, as you were first to tell us, we remind you now...
Anchor first, Anchor deep
Never Alone
and
Endurance and Victory!

May the Lord be with you, always.
Hello there! It's Shay from the Elven Padawan podcast and blog! :D
https://elvenpadawan.wordpress.com/

Re: Important notice to all fellow Batfans

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
Dearest Readers, the rumors of my disappearance have been greatly exaggerated. Life and Teaching and Writing have been all consuming, well, and the occasional naps. LOL Glad to see folks here building friendships. I'll be around.

-WTB

Re: Important notice to all fellow Batfans

TheInconceivable1
Cool maybe i can reach you before you go this time
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."