I got a miss print In the new sword in the stars.

I got a miss print In the new sword in the stars.

TheInconceivable1
I just wanted to say I found a miss print in the new sword in the stars book. both chapter 25 and 26 start with the same paragraph. wondering ifanyone else has this?
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: I got a miss print In the new sword in the stars.

TheInconceivable1
man just found another one on pg 303