Hi Wayne

TheInconceivable1
I'm just writong this cuz I see you online and want to know if you would be willing to give me some advise on writing?
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: Hi Wayne

TheInconceivable1
Sorry about the spelling but I would really like to get to talk to you. I've been reading your books since I was like 12 (four years) and thats like a forth of my life so far so a long time comparitively.