Dreamcasting a Movie or TV Show

HxNerd
I for one would love to see a well-made movie or television series made from this series. In the meantime, I'll settle for thinking up actors who could portray the characters, so I made this page.
http://www.iflist.com/stories/theswordinthestarsthedarkseaannalsbook1

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie or TV Show

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
Again, thank you for creating this!

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie or TV Show

Kara
If the Dark Sea Annals (a.k.a Myridian Constellation) series ever does get a T.V show adaptation, I'd honestly go for an animated series. Could have animation like the Castlevania Netflix series. It would look amazing! And the average episode length could be 20 minutes (or 40 min, depending on how much of a book 1 season would cover). And since there will be 7 books in the series, it could have a lot of seasons! If the Myridian Constellation series was a T.V show, I would be so happy!

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie or TV Show

TheInconceivable1
yeah, that would be pretty cool (but I'm dubious it will happen...)

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 1:28 PM Kara [via The Phantom Pen] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If the Dark Sea Annals (a.k.a Myridian Constellation) series ever does get a T.V show adaptation, I'd honestly go for an animated series. Could have animation like the Castlevania Netflix series. It would look amazing! And the average episode length could be 20 minutes (or 40 min, depending on how much of a book 1 season would cover). And since there will be 7 books in the series, it could have a lot of seasons! If the Myridian Constellation series was a T.V show, I would be so happy!

http://the-phantom-pen.1127394.n5.nabble.com/Dreamcasting-a-Movie-or-TV-Show-tp49p245.html
To start a new topic under The Dark Sea Annals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Phantom Pen, click here.
NAML
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie or TV Show

FireLily
I am going into the animation industry once I am out of school so this could totally be a thing! As long as Mr. Batson agrees :D
Hello there!
I'm a girl of many fandoms.
I have aspirations to make my own fandoms... with stories I mean.
I am an animator, and I plan to go into the Christian Movie Industry.
I love Wayne Thomas Batson's books, and also the books by Bryan Davis.
I also love Star Wars, Narnia, LotR, Marvel, and any Disney movie with animals in it uwu

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie or TV Show

Kara
Well, that's great! Good luck!