Dreamcasting a Movie/TV Show

HxNerd
I for one would love to see a well-made movie or television series made from this series. In the meantime, I'll settle for thinking up actors who could portray the characters, so I made this page.
http://www.iflist.com/stories/theberinfellprophecies

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie/TV Show

WayneThomasBatson
Administrator
That's very cool! Thank you for setting that up. Would you mind if I posted the link on my Facebook page?

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie/TV Show

Ariel Evershield
Listening to the "Thor: The Dark World" soundtrack just gave me the perfect idea for what Berinfell music should sound like!!! I'm going to add it to the casting right now.
Hello there! It's Shay from the Elven Padawan podcast and blog! :D
https://elvenpadawan.wordpress.com/

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie/TV Show

Winraven Amberglade
Oh my goodness, yes! :D  That would totally be awesome! A Berinfell movie sounds like a dream come true. :)  I have some ideas for the actors/actresses too.  And I would love to see what you have got, but I do not think the link is letting me. :(  Maybe it's cause I'm a couple years late than when this was first send out. I don't know.

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie/TV Show

Ariel Evershield
It does the same for me, Winraven... I was able to check it out when this first got posted, but I think it may have been taken down now...
Hello there! It's Shay from the Elven Padawan podcast and blog! :D
https://elvenpadawan.wordpress.com/

Re: Dreamcasting a Movie/TV Show

Winraven Amberglade
Oh, okay. Thanks anyway Ariel!