Door Within ending/ LOVE IT!

TheInconceivable1
Hey guys,
Assuming how many of these topics have answers by wayne thomas batson I’m hoping he will read this. I just want to say that I believe your ending to the door within trilogy is AMAZING! You really got me cuz I was extremely sure they were going to win but then when they die for what the belief that hit me like no killing the bad guy could. It reminds me of the calling we have as christians, to give literally everything for what we believe, even our life. So ya, good job. Also im attempting to write a book (12,000 words in at the moment) and I kinda want to copy your ending to some degree so if you could dish out some advice on how to kill you characters and not have your reader hate you for eternity that would be great.
Thanks!
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."