Aidan Cameo

Winraven Amberglade
Hi, Mr. Batson! Or anyone else out there. :)  So far I really like the Dreamtreaders series(I'm starting book 2).  I think it's a different take on what Mr. Batson usually writes, but it still has those areas in it when I know it's a Batson book.  I was reading the second chapter of Search for the Shadow Key, and I turned the page at the beginning of the chapter, and WOW! Another one of Mr. Batson's clever (and really awesome!) twists in the book! Aidan shows up for a brief moment! Yes, Aidan as in The Door Within! What?! I have never seen that done before in a book where an author makes an interaction with a character from another one of his books.  That was just great! :D  I still can't get over it.  I never knew my favorite things in a book could be topped.  I usually love it when in a book there's a little bit that says "A book was published as fiction, but many knew the truth" or something like that when in the book there is actually an awareness that there IS a book.  I just think it's cool.  And then Mr. Batson does that and crosses over his own characters.  Mind blown. :D

Re: Aidan Cameo

TheInconceivable1
I think he references Bartholomeu thorn in the series too! I agree, its pretty cool : D
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: Aidan Cameo

Winraven Amberglade
Ohmygosh, that's so cool! (Though I haven't read Pirate adventures yet)  But actually, come to think of it, I remember a scene in Curse of the Spider King where Johnny talked about "Bartholomew Thorne, infamous pirate of the Caribbean".  That's so funny!

Re: Aidan Cameo

TheInconceivable1
you know that may be what I'm thinking of... I think I accidentally lied! sorry XD

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 9:36 AM, Winraven Amberglade [via The Phantom Pen] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ohmygosh, that's so cool! (Though I haven't read Pirate adventures yet)  But actually, come to think of it, I remember a scene in Curse of the Spider King where Johnny talked about "Bartholomew Thorne, infamous pirate of the Caribbean".  That's so funny!

http://the-phantom-pen.1127394.n5.nabble.com/Aidan-Cameo-tp226p230.html
To start a new topic under The Dreamtreaders Trilogy, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Aidan Cameo, click here.
NAML

Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: Aidan Cameo

Winraven Amberglade
LOL XD

Re: Aidan Cameo

FireLily
Really? I never noticed that! I'm rereading Dreamtreaders rn ^^
Hello there!
I'm a girl of many fandoms.
I have aspirations to make my own fandoms... with stories I mean.
I am an animator, and I plan to go into the Christian Movie Industry.
I love Wayne Thomas Batson's books, and also the books by Bryan Davis.
I also love Star Wars, Narnia, LotR, Marvel, and any Disney movie with animals in it uwu

Re: Aidan Cameo

TheInconceivable1
HOLY COW it been ages since I was on here... XD talk about a blast from the past. How are you? didn't you drop off the the face of the earth two years ago... what has caused you to resurface?
Vizzini: "HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE."
Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Re: Aidan Cameo

FireLily
Haha yeah I kinda did lol

I had started re-reading the dreamtreaders series and so I thought I'd come check on you guys XD Right now though, I just started reading Sword in the Stars for the first time and I have fallen in love with it.